Kerry Azar has an extensive background of leadership and academic positions working in Australia, Europe, USA and Asia. She worked as the Business Development Manager for a successful, award winning internet company during the heady dot com days, and set up the European subsidiary of an ASX Aerospace company in Bavaria.
Today, she is a respected consultant and facilitator. She operates across a diverse range of industries including mining, IT, healthcare, legal, the arts, digital media, FMCGs, and aerospace.
With a deep understanding of the personal and professional changes facing business executives, Kerry has partnered with more than 400 C-Suite Executives, emerging leaders and teams in public and private sector organisations, including ASX-listed and Global 500 companies, through to not-for-profits. She is an invited member of Women Chiefs of Enterprises International.
Work with Kerry
Kerry’s approach embraces the constant shift & change needed to successfully adapt, align and operate in a time short, complex and fast-moving business environment. She partners with clients so that through purposeful dialogue they can actively reflect on how they currently operate and create new insights. This provides a cohesive framework for both setting goals and achieving them, with resulting organisational effectiveness.
Kerry also works as a “facilitator of opportunities”, drawing together passionate and knowledgeable people from her international network to achieve solutions that work.
- Executive Coaching, IECL
- The Leadership System™ and 360 accreditation, The Leadership Circle
- Stakeholder Centered Coaching, Marshall Goldsmith
- Open Space Facilitation
- Coaching Across Cultures, Rosinski & Company spr
- Corporate Based Mindfulness Training, the Potential Project
- Health Practitioner Mindfulness Training, Gawler Institute
- Hogan Psychometric Assessment
- Leadership Personality Inventory 360, Kouzes & Posner
- Master Coach, The Behavioural Coaching Institute